WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spell For Summoning the Wind




Sky, I am married to you
Coming as lover and lord
My direction becomes your direction
To change at a whim, my whim

As I am the creator of all
That ails you
Am the cure, the cause
And the remedy
Of your storms
Seeking a peaceful cove
To shatter upon its stalwart rocks
With your terror from the deep

Do not hold back
Or hesitate to tear open
The sky
Where the gold-crowned sun
Once reigned

You now are sovereign master
Like my heart, a master
Over those who oppose
My desire

I inspire the rages of love
And pangs of heartache
From separation
My heart calling
Demanding recompense

I am the four-winged one
Standing above
An eagle's wings and talons
My fierce attributes
From which resistance
Shrinks fast

I crown mountains
All you peaks kissed by
The purple night
Cracking at my command
Bowing to the rule
Of my hot heart

Wind, I am coupled with you
Coming as your lover and climax
Wet, wrapped in the fragrant dew
That precedes the dawn

My coming has been foretold to you
My body intertwined with
Your invisible nature
I dazzle the flesh
And inspire terror in the heart

Let me become your whirls and swoops
Hissing through the lonely landscape
Where history predominates
 

1 comment: