WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Tasted the Desert

A bright and clear Winter afternoon in the desert outside West Wendover, Nevada/ Photo by the author


(For S, and you know why)

Passion that never cools
Cradled by azure skies
Unfold at your feet
Because you, like the ancient mountains,
Command the desert landscape

Silenced, yet still whispering,
A view onto Eternity
Walking by your side,
Holding my breath
For the penetrating wind of changes

Come clouds, cover me
Come tawny cliffs, dominate me
Kiss me, wind of the sun-kissed plain,
And deliver me into your sacred hands

Your heart stills me,
Captivates the dancing feet
Of my consciousness
Stirring, stirring,
Moving fast through my thighs

Between my legs
I hold the vitality of endless peaks,
Stretching upward
To thrust home in the stunning veil
Of Mother Sky

Did you find contentment
In delaying our moment,
My hand soaking up
The desert heat of your chest

I heard your heart beating,
So fast, so firm
And I needed to feel the beating
Of your heart in my hand,
Like I needed the taste of
All of you on my tongue

But even the son of gods
Can be turned out into the desert,
Where the hot song of mid day
Cries out for satisfaction

All too human, my desire
All too divine, your self-control

I damn the resolve of those rocks,
Those mountains,
Those holy stones,
When all my heart wanted
Was to worship at your indomitable feet

I thirsted for your mouth,
Your hot salt on my lips.
I waited for the nakedness of your heart,
Laid open by the sacrificial knife

I drank deeply of our moment together,
But in the end tasted only the desert.

Azure sky, you burn me
Holy mountain, I am your unborn son
Distant lover, I am the miraculous spring,
Waiting impatiently
In the secret stronghold
Of the earth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment