WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Ripple On Water

A dramatic sunset over the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, Nevada/ Photo by the author

Stirred my heart into action
Waking the dead
Held fast in my veins, my blood

Where did you find me
When I hid beneath the surface?
How did I taste
Soft, pink, hot and warm in your hands
Your hard body like a Michelangelo sculpture

How did the sky look
When it fell
Into your lap, when the salt of your skin
Freed me
Fed me
Aroused my heart from beyond the veil

Blue, purple and red
Your blood pumps so fast
Your manhood so hard
Can I taste it all?

Back into the water
I will take the sun with me
When I go
And never again will I feel
Your heartbeat
Being born again, dying
As you fall so helplessly
In love

No comments:

Post a Comment