WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Have You Seen the Desert of My Heart?

The desert mountains surrounding West Wendover, Nevada/ Photo by the author

What true love can bring
Have you seen the desert of my heart?
Where I have kept virgin and pure 

The quintessence
Of my longing


To be renewed in your
Arms,
To be redeemed by your
Fervent kisses,
The bite of your flesh,
And the longing in
Your eyes.


But you have never
Thirsted for me,
Crossed the lonely and
Burning sands for me,
Sacrificed your religion
For me,
Renounced your false God
For me.


The sun takes me
The sand alone makes love
To me
The wind sings songs,
Makes love,
Only to me.


Have you seen the desert of my heart,
Where the Gods long for water...
Where all men come to die

No comments:

Post a Comment