WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

All I Ever Need To Know Of Rainbows

A rainbow through the Jeffrey Pines at Galena Creek Park in Reno, Nevada/ Photo by the author

Slivers of light pass through my body
A visitation of divine splendor
Expressed in a rainbow

Caress, shade, take comfort
My heart was enveloped in a secret moment
While the Gods waited on the Other Side
Of the Veil

Trees caress gilded sunbeams
Taking flight, my heart rejoins
The Sun God
Amidst ripples of Ether

Over my skin
In my mouth
Earnest and waiting for your release
I taste all I ever needed to know
Of rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment