WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fortune or Acclaim

A cool night falls in the desert mountains of Utah/ Photo by the author

Sun upon my face,
Moon at my back,
Stars weaving their magic about my contemplation.

How surprising to find you here, 
In a heavenly mirror without age, without death.

I would rather waste away my day in the sun, 
And my nights in the fire of your bed, 
Than have fortune or acclaim in the world of little men.

Stars, my lovers, 
Sea and moon, my ecstasy,
And my climax my end.

I caress you in my waking dreams, 
Where death is kept at bay by the sun upon my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment