WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Go In After Water

Small waterfall at Galena Creek Park, Reno, Nevada/ Photo by the author

Death I follow you in
Underneath the waters
 

A cavern I find my home
Leaving behind my body
I swim in the trail
The eternal stars leave
For me

To be one of them
As I have been one
With you
But my body disappointed me
Even after bringing you
Into the presence of
Divinities


Water I go down
Rushing into my new form


I have left you all behind
As life is left behind
As your body is left behind
As beauty is left behind
As wealth is left behind


All I ever was I am now
Floating after the waters
Wet with life
Even in death

No comments:

Post a Comment