WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Piety



Read this
Press my words
To your lips
That you might hold me
Even for a fleeting moment
With your wet breath
The heat of your life

I wish to take
Not more
Than I deserve
If only
For a fleeting hour
An urgent time
Well spent
How could you
Deny me?

Take me
All of my words
Inside you, softly
Your hot lips
Touch passages, descriptions
Vows of my fidelity
All departed
When love is spent

If the Gods allow
My hard won touches
To last but for a lifetime
I will relinquish
My regrets
My sins
My misgivings
And give all to you
When your lips
Use words
To create a prayer
From my name

No comments:

Post a Comment