WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Yesterday

The lonely "floating island" of the Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah after nightfall/ Photo by the author

Solace you deserted me
When I saw his navel
Rising and falling softly
As he slept in disheveled sheets

How impossible to sleep
When my eyes are full
Of his muscular thighs
Spent from a night's
Passionate exertions

Fulfilled but never sated
Ever divine his naked
Ankles beckon

To travel with my exhausted eyes
The length of bronze loins,
Their sweat so cool to the touch
The throbbing in my mind
Far too much to resist

Companion for the night
I despair of letting you go
When the world reminds you
That yesterday I did not exist

No comments:

Post a Comment