WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cruel Apollo

Purple desert sunset in West Wendover, Nevada/ Photo by the author

Removed from the light
Captivated by Hades
As if the dawn had never mattered

Long life?
What need have I for you
When in a single night
I can learn what God has
Never spoken
And surpass heaven
Inside his mortality

Purple cloak where stars fade
Where fall the noble lights
Cast millions of years ago
Wet, again and again
You come inside me
And light is swallowed by
The midnight sun

Cruel Apollo
To have taken my innocence
So quickly
Leaving your seed behind
As a signal for the end

Bring me closer to the edge
Of the world
Where life has no beginning
Without the end in your abyss

No comments:

Post a Comment