WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Narcissus

A mystical evening on the flooded Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah/ Photo by the author

Where is rapture? 
Where is ruin? 
Down by the water's edge 
I take all of what you left behind. 
Hidden away, secreted in my heart, 
No one will ever find the piece of you I have cherished. 

Water you deceiver! 
My reflection enticed me, 
Before I was swallowed by the abyss, 
My vanity my conqueror. 

Still, I had you.
I married you to my thighs 
And will never regret having burned 
My Soul with your lust. 

Water, I am ready. 
Take me down and let me become a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment