WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Outside My Bedroom Window

The view from my bedroom window on a cold Fall morning

Outside my bedroom window the sudden burst of sunlight captures a purple sky,
Warming at last the bare branches of trees.
The sun brings with it the kiss of rebirth,

And birds sing, reminding me that it is time for you to go.

Silence birds!
I will have no more of you,

When kisses have excited my skin by night,
And it is by night that my manhood rises to seed my love's thighs.


Oh sun, I am done with you!
I refuse to allow your intrusion into this tiny paradise of mine.
My lover slept so soundly in my sheets, against my loins,
inside my panting breast.


Now gone, because of this morning's sun.
So beautiful, you say, when a blood red sky gives way to golden yellow.
I would rather see the moon a thousand times over,
When his naked curves pour sweat, thrust and bring me home again.

Tonight goodbye inconvenient sun, when again my lover comes,
To make wet the plains and crevices of my thirsty skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment