WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Golden Leaves

Golden Fall leaves at Galena Creek Park in Reno, Nevada/ Photo by the author


Yellow leaves
Hold transformation captive,
A moment lost, turning away

I came down to the river's edge
To find you
Dappled by the sun,
Your face the envy of even
Apollo's fairest countenance

How do I become the object
Of your desires?
I watch the waters
Shatter over moss-enveloped
Stones,
Slick and wet like your skin...
A Summer past when we
First met

Yellow leaves
Turning, turning, turning
I hold your face in the
Eyes of my heart,
Knowing that soon enough
The Winter will chase my
Memory away.

No comments:

Post a Comment