WARNING

WARNING: This blog is intended for mature readers only. It's contents include adult themes such as sexuality, homosexuality, rape and violence, which may be inappropriate or offensive for some viewers.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Virgin



(for Brent, always)

I am not ashamed
To write a b-movie poem
In memory of the best gift
A man could ever give me

Let them squirm,
While the best part of me
Twitches in satisfaction

I had taken many men
When I first had you
You had had none

So jealous was your skin
Of what it had never tasted

Your mighty masculine thighs,
Your generous, yielding backside
Wanted me inside you
So jealous of my cock
Was your untouched rosebud,
Winking with lust
As the tip of my tongue
Praised you

Round buttock makes even the
Dazzling moon blush with envy
The heady scent of your perspiration
On my chest

To take, to have all to myself
This one first moment
When you became a man
With a man
Becoming a man all over again

I can make you wet
Before I make you wet
First with my tongue,
And then with my manhood
As I give up my seed
To your frantic grasp

I had your cherry rosebud
By my lips
My tongue could never get enough
But you had never been had before

How I tried to be a gentleman,
To delay the moment
Savor slowly your first time
In love with another man

Your heart inspired me
Your hands guided me,
Bringing my eager shaft
Home to its pink and wam
Heaven

Fast, faster, even faster still
You breathlessly held me tight
As I tried to hold back
From breaking you open so soon
As the night sky fell prey
To the hungry morning sun

Alive inside you
My manhood swells
Against your blushing treasure
You take it all
With lips teasing my lips
With teeth biting my salty neck

You left me as late as you could,
Though still too early,
Too starving for more

No matter how many times
I have you,
Taste you, warm my manhood
In your soft fire,
I will never have your innocence 
Again for the first time

You will never again
And only for me
Be a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment